Category Archives: Internet
As a San Francisco Web Designer, I am commited to giving my clients a great service. When I design my website, I always keep it simple and user-friendly. Always consider these tips to find yourself ahead of your online competitors:
- Deactivating the Back button is a “no-no” when it comes to coding for SEO. We have to make sure that the readers of our website get to stay within the site and not get annoyed by
- Opening a lot of new windows can be a convenient thing, but it is not recommended. Using several new frames for displaying your other pages was considered a new concept before, but it can be an annoying today.
- If you are into selling, not placing your phone number on your website is a big mistake. Even if no one calls you, phone number adds legitimacy to your website. You should position it at every page of your site as much as you can.
- Make sure that your website has no broken links. Put a “Contact Webmaster” in your footer so that visitors can inform you with this kind of problem.
- Don’t get a slow server. It is another big mistake that site designers commit.
- Keep a fresh information but do not forget ti update your content for accuracy.